Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Anglet Surf Info Anglet surf report vidéo - 23 Mai - 06h45. Houle longue WNW en hausse, vent onshore modéré.
- Anglet Surf Info Anglet - le club à 06h45 : Houle longue WNW en hausse, vent onshore modéré. -
- West Coast Local Sunrise: May 23, 2017 at 07:37AM AM Fog/PM Sun today! With a high of: 21 and a low of:13
- Bali Surf Camp: ‘Padang-Padang surf report: We took the camera to beautiful Padang-Padang this morning, light offshore winds, chest to head high waves, everyone had fun session (see photos). Advanced and intermediate groups were rewarded with great surfing conditions at Toro-Toro early morning. Head high waves to overhead, clean, light offshore wind. Beginner and intermediate groups went to Padang-Padang for the second session and Advanced group went to Imposibles.’
Latest submitted reviews
Curl Curl surf break:
“Warning: Curl Curl is not a good learners beach. Dangerous rips and deep water.
It would be one of the least learner-friendly surfspots on the Northern Beaches.
Competent surfers only as there are no life guards for the surfing areas.”
Rusty Old Surfer from AUSTRALIA - 20 May 2017
Pyramid Rock surf break:
“The post about impossible access for active duty, retirees and reservists is absolutely not true: just someone spreading misinformation. Not the best surf but a bit exclusive.”
Chris from UNITED STATES - 14 May 2017
Pohoiki surf break:
“My basis of comparison is Oahu where I lived almost all my life. 4 years here in Puna. Pohoiki is scenic, consistent, mostly uncrowded...but the wave quality is below average. Usually windswell with side winds. Can get excellent but can go for months with only shifty, swelly, erratic surf. There is a dawn patrol crew of mostly older surfers though they generally clear out by mid-morning. Pohoiki is very difficult to predict. You got to drive on down and find out. Conditions vary unpredictably through the day. If you are reasonably thoughtful (meaning don't drop in on others or aggressively hog waves) you will have no problems with the local surfers. One bit of advice: there are several breaks which vary from mellow rollers to lunging, shallow dangerous double overhead barrels. One break, 3rd Bay, is as radical as any spot in the island chain.”
Peter Easterling from UNITED STATES - 05 May 2017
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.