Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Lacanau Surf Info Lacanau Surf Report Vidéo - Dimanche 30 Août 11H30 Houle moyenne à longue W-WNW en baisse, vent side offshore...
- Sorted Surf Shop: ‘30 August 2015Another flat day today but weather is supposed to be cloudy most the day. Still perfect water conditions to get out on a SUP.’
- Tramore Surf Report Surf 1ft .. A day for SUP & kayaks #waterford #tramore #discoverirelandind #sup #stag #surf
- Zuma Jay Surf Shop: ‘Bude surf report:’
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Maresias surf break:
“On its day Maresias is a great break: good wedge going right at the headland, south end. If it's good it's got quiet a few good peaks along the beach. Some great local surfers. Gets crowded with kooks from Sao Paulo and also good surfers who come from Guaruja. Get up early and do the dawn patrol, because these Brazillians don't know how to get out of bed before 8.30. Usually a friendly vibe in the water and the beach is very safe. Other good breaks further South Cambury has good waves at either end and Balea has a good peeling wave that appeals to longboarders. These beaches all only hold around 8ft occasionally more depending on the sand. Buy your surf gear in Boicucanga at Ruda surf they have good prices compared to the more exclusive beaches.”
jay from AUSTRALIA - 27 Aug 2015
Seal Beach Pier surf break:
“Filthy water, very seldom any real waves. And there's a surf school there everyday to crowd you out. Total kook factory. Don't surf here.”
dugan nash from UNITED STATES - 24 Aug 2015
Ocean Shores surf break:
“Big waves but super floppy and foamy. Bad for surfing and one out of 10 sets are ok on mid break for body boarding. Fast southern current and strong rips. All in all a bad place to play in the water.”
john doe from UNITED STATES - 21 Aug 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.