Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Ocean Hut Surf Shop surf report- 8-10 foot ene winds water-40.low-10am high-4pm.peace.
- Troggs Surf Shop lovely waves at whiterocks for michael and peter right now
- Rip Curl School (Bali) A little sunset session will changes your day! @ulizuuu just discover that surf can give her a countless of fun...
- Surf Station St. Augustine Beach and after that CRAZY weather last night...there are waves on this Monday morning:
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Shag Rock surf break:
“This isn't really a separate beach, just a spot at Maori Bay in front of the cliffs on the south side. A very long left break which is really rippable”
Jack from NEW ZEALAND - 19 Jan 2017
Maketu Bar surf break:
“A lovely seaside village untouched by the commercial hand with a play ground for those who love the surf n sea”
Stamp78 from NEW ZEALAND - 27 Dec 2016
Saunton surf break:
“Great long boarding spot. Massive beach so handles a big crowd. Best surf is by the rocks with a rip to help you outback. Handles big swell and surfable at all tides. Exposed to the winds.”
Pat from IRELAND - 26 Dec 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.