Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Waves Surf School Surf report at 9am on Sat 1st Oct. Constantine is 3ft onshore & messy. Wind is set to go NW so unlikely to improve
- Waves Surf School Surf report at 9am on Sat 1st Oct. Harlyn is 2ft cross shore & cleanish. Wind is set to go direct onshore shortly.
- West Coast Surf: ‘Porth Neigwl: The wind was light southeast at dawn. Waves were knee to thigh high as the tide filled and fairly clean.’
- PorthcawlSurf (School & Hire) 7.45am Saturday. Just on high tide and Rest Bay is about 3ft. It will be up on the rocks until about 9.30, when we should have a surfable 2-3ft for most of the morning, building this afternoon on the push to a 3-4ft. A little messy but surfable. The wind is all wrong for Coney Beach and is providing no shelter from Southerly wind which is blowing straight into the bay and give us a real messy 2ft. It will drop off for most of the day and give us a more sheltered 2-3ft later this afternoon/evening. Actual Wavebouy 5ft 6sec - See more at:
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Nazare surf break:
“I love Nazare and I'm happy it was discovered by surfers like Garrett McNamara. Nazare owes him a lot. That's why I tried to write something about this in hubpages. You can find the article called Monster Waves in Nazaré, Portugal.”
Margarida from PORTUGAL - 27 Sep 2016
Carcans Plage surf break:
“Just wanna input on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the subject material is real excellent. Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. by Andre Gide.”
Smithf861 from JAPAN - 24 Sep 2016
Grand Haven surf break:
“You have to be lucky to get surf in the summer time. The locals will say you should have been here yesterday. When you see photos of people surfing they are in full wet suits. When the surf is good, water is cold. The surf shop has on resin to fix a ding surf wax ever thing cost a lot. Well, there are many nice things in Grand Haven. Low cost Hotel is $150. It is very nice place to be people say it was better in the 60's. Many good things but surf is not one. For the same money, go east Cape Haders, West Mexaco or Calforna.”
Tony Durante from UNITED STATES - 28 Aug 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.