Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- IWSDeerfield Flat conditions but beautiful as ever.. A slight off shore breeze is blowing and High tide is…
- Bundoran Surf Co: ‘The swell is 2 foot and looks good and may pick up later. Beautiful day get out there.’
- Lacanau Surf Info Petite houle longue W-NW Joaquin stationnaire, vent side offshore modéré... SURF REPORT réactualisé avec PHOTOS,...
- Anglet Surf Info Anglet surf report vidéo - 13 Octobre - 12h15. Houle courte NW stationnaire, vent side onshore faible à...
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Omaha Beach and Bar surf break:
“This break can be class, but you must wait for the right conditions. South bank will occasionally offer barrels if any swell above 4 foot. The bar can offer fast and punchy rides but rarely ever works. The rest of the beach is rubbish, heavy close-outs.”
Jack from NEW ZEALAND - 08 Oct 2015
Praia da Baleia surf break:
“Nice wave will stay in shape up to about ten foot, long walling rides with barrel section on the inside. Most suitable for longboards. On it's good days an excellent wave. Lots of kooks in the water on holidays. Respect the older locals on Mals: many of them train together at the local Ju Jittsu schools and you are likely to get your ass kicked if you don't show respect. Generally a good vibe in the water. Probably one of the most beautiful surf spots on one of the most expensive beaches in the area. Very safe to park your car as the whole area has private security.”
jay from BRAZIL - 27 Sep 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.