Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- Lacanau Surf Info Tim Elter - 13 ans Des vacances bien agréables pour Tim Elter, 13 ans du côté de Fuerteventura. Disfrutar !....
- West Coast Local Sunrise: January 23, 2017 at 05:58AM AM Clouds/PM Sun/Wind today! With a high of: 27 and a low of:18
- Bali Surf Camp: ‘Padang-Padang surf report: Beginner and Intermediate group dawn patrolled Padang Padang, catching the waves which was waist to shoulder high on sets, clean condition, great waves for beginner, everyone had fun session. Swell sizes smaller than yesterday, light onshore winds(see photos). Advance dawn patrolled uluwatu which was head high on some sets, little bit choppy condition, everybody had some challenging session.’
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Shag Rock surf break:
“This isn't really a separate beach, just a spot at Maori Bay in front of the cliffs on the south side. A very long left break which is really rippable”
Jack from NEW ZEALAND - 19 Jan 2017
Maketu Bar surf break:
“A lovely seaside village untouched by the commercial hand with a play ground for those who love the surf n sea”
Stamp78 from NEW ZEALAND - 27 Dec 2016
Saunton surf break:
“Great long boarding spot. Massive beach so handles a big crowd. Best surf is by the rocks with a rip to help you outback. Handles big swell and surfable at all tides. Exposed to the winds.”
Pat from IRELAND - 26 Dec 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.