Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- Bali Surf Camp: ‘Padang-Padang surf report: Beginner and intermediate groups went to Balangan this morning, the surfed was so good so we stayed there all day, offshore winds, clean waves, waist to shoulder high, perfect conditions for beginner and intermediate groups to surf and to improve (see photos). Advanced group patrolled Uluwatu this morning where the waves were chest to head high on the sets and will go to Uluwatu again for the second session after lunch.’
- Surf Check NL 5:05h- Golf: Wijk 152 cm | Scheef 193 cm | Zeeland onb. cm Richting: N - Swell: K13 32 cm NO | Hoek 15 cm N Wind:1 N
- Wittering Surf Shop Adam picked up his new board in memory of his late grandfather today just in time for the swell to arrive...
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Omaha Beach and Bar surf break:
“This break can be class, but you must wait for the right conditions. South bank will occasionally offer barrels if any swell above 4 foot. The bar can offer fast and punchy rides but rarely ever works. The rest of the beach is rubbish, heavy close-outs.”
Jack from NEW ZEALAND - 08 Oct 2015
Praia da Baleia surf break:
“Nice wave will stay in shape up to about ten foot, long walling rides with barrel section on the inside. Most suitable for longboards. On it's good days an excellent wave. Lots of kooks in the water on holidays. Respect the older locals on Mals: many of them train together at the local Ju Jittsu schools and you are likely to get your ass kicked if you don't show respect. Generally a good vibe in the water. Probably one of the most beautiful surf spots on one of the most expensive beaches in the area. Very safe to park your car as the whole area has private security.”
jay from BRAZIL - 27 Sep 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.