Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Woodies Surf Shop (Portrush) Westbay this morning at 10am. Not much surf but forecast to be another beautiful day. Tough day to be going back...
- Lacanau Surf Info Petite houle courte à moyenne WNW-W en baisse, vent side onshore faible à modéré. SURF REPORT réactualisé avec...
- Surf Life Saving WA Public report 2m unknown sp. shark sighted 18:10hrs 30/08, Waterman Bay Beach, Perth Metro 50m offshore , circling .
- Clean 4ft 14 s from ese and 3ft 8s from se
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Grand Haven surf break:
“You have to be lucky to get surf in the summer time. The locals will say you should have been here yesterday. When you see photos of people surfing they are in full wet suits. When the surf is good, water is cold. The surf shop has on resin to fix a ding surf wax ever thing cost a lot. Well, there are many nice things in Grand Haven. Low cost Hotel is $150. It is very nice place to be people say it was better in the 60's. Many good things but surf is not one. For the same money, go east Cape Haders, West Mexaco or Calforna.”
Tony Durante from UNITED STATES - 28 Aug 2016
Island Beach State Park surf break:
“We Love Island Beach. This is the best beach we've ever been too. It's clean & beautiful ! Have a great day !! ;)”
June from UNITED STATES - 26 Aug 2016
Whakatane Heads surf break:
I was disappointed to read this comment (“Whakatane Heads is the most over rated surf spot in New Zealand. Hardly ever breaks and is polluted beyond a joke.”
MORGZ from NEW ZEALAND - 13 May 2010) especially the bit where it is polluted beyond a joke! Our river and bar entrance is not polluted at all, the water clarity is great. However, if we have a significant rain fall or flood then the river is dirty only because of that factor - then it clears within a few days depending on the severity of the flood. This happens worldwide - any flooding creates a dirty river or sea but it does not mean it is polluted. The duty maritime officer is always picking up any debris that has come down in the floods in our river entrance and around the moorings.
Raewyn from NEW ZEALAND - 12 Jul 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.