Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- NWS Los Angeles Winds aloft are N-NNE pushing smoke &ash south. Surface winds are southerly. #LAweather. #SandFire
- Rasta Surfboards: ‘Barwon Heads: Super clean morn of surf at Beacon and on the open beaches with a 4 to 5ft swell and a north west wind at 12k’s .Beacon is holding the swell but the beachies are struggling with the size .the reefs from Posso’s to Bells will be very nice indeed a great day for a surf Monday will be west to north west at 20K’s and 4 to 5ft solid cl’
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- G-townsurf.com The shore is a happenin' spot this Saturday afternoon...
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Whakatane Heads surf break:
I was disappointed to read this comment (“Whakatane Heads is the most over rated surf spot in New Zealand. Hardly ever breaks and is polluted beyond a joke.”
MORGZ from NEW ZEALAND - 13 May 2010) especially the bit where it is polluted beyond a joke! Our river and bar entrance is not polluted at all, the water clarity is great. However, if we have a significant rain fall or flood then the river is dirty only because of that factor - then it clears within a few days depending on the severity of the flood. This happens worldwide - any flooding creates a dirty river or sea but it does not mean it is polluted. The duty maritime officer is always picking up any debris that has come down in the floods in our river entrance and around the moorings.
Raewyn from NEW ZEALAND - 12 Jul 2016
Aberaeron surf break:
“What a great Website.. First time visiting here and looked at this Website for tidal information. Superb, thank you..”
Sean from UNITED KINGDOM - 11 Jul 2016
Praia Grande (Ubatuba) surf break:
“No the water is not cold, just intense but it's not too cod... a few people can even surf without a wetsuit. You will be welcome!”
Rogerio from BRAZIL - 05 Jul 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.