Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Surf Jax Pier Small but rideable surf this morning at the Pier. High tide coming up at 2:14pm....
- Woodies Surf Shop (Portrush) Surf starting to lift. Tonight and tomorrow looking good
- Ocean Hut Surf Shop surf report- 2-3 foot light south wind water 67.low-800am high-200pm.peace.
- IWSDeerfield Can't really complain about these Monday's, small surf, less the ankle high, light winds and a…
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Sauble Beach surf break:
“I have been at Sauble in beginning July and end of July. One of the best fresh water surfing lakes in Canada, next to Erie's north shore. Rare to see the surface water calm-- usually is a precursor to a great swell (storm) on the horizon. When swells start they typically arrive from south to south west and break head on. Beach off Sauble faces due west. Right off the main street drag Sauble has six sand bars that approximate between 15-30 feet in width. Depths between bars range from 3'-8' in water depth. Beach breaks and tubes can typically form off the 3rd-5th sandbars from beach. Excellent for kite riding as well. North shore off Sauble is a river that enters Huron. Typically rockier but some good break point used mostly by local surfers. November, believe it or not, is great wet suit surfing with typical 3'-5' swells as pre-winter storms role in. Good local community, and tolerance for newbies. Rare to see territoriality. Weekends beach gets crazy busy.”
Rick Brzakala from CANADA - 20 Jun 2016
Praia da Barra surf break:
“Praia da Barra is awesome to start to learning.
In a good day is also nice for the more experienced surfers.”
Diogo dos Santos from PORTUGAL - 07 Jun 2016
Drakes Estero surf break:
“A long walk from the parking lot. I saw a left on the south side of the opening. If only it was bigger it might have been fun, just maybe. Remember the water is alive, you never know what might or could happen. You're alone and a long way from home, and or your car.”
Mike's surf shorts from UNITED STATES - 30 May 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.