Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Lacanau Surf Info Lacanau Surf Report Vidéo - Mardi 31 Mai 7H45 Petite houle courte W-WNW en baisse, vent onshore modéré....
- Gwithian Academy of Surf Knee to waist high waves. Call us on 01736 757579 to book you spot with the best instructors in the world.
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
- Ann's Cottage Surf Shop: ‘Praa Sands surf report: Wind 7mph Cross/Offshore. Surf 1-2 feet, Clean. Air temperature 14 degs C’
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Drakes Estero surf break:
“A long walk from the parking lot. I saw a left on the south side of the opening. If only it was bigger it might have been fun, just maybe. Remember the water is alive, you never know what might or could happen. You're alone and a long way from home, and or your car.”
Mike's surf shorts from UNITED STATES - 30 May 2016
White Rock surf break:
“After 30 yrs surfing NZ I HAVE NEVER SURFED ANY OTHER WAVE AS REMOTELY HEAVY AS WHITE ROCK SPIT ..AT 4 T0 6 METERS THIS WAVE STARTS TO FIRE seen it at well over 20 ft and it never looked like closing out. Ridden it up to 15. Bloody scary wave; easily the most powerful wave in NZ: check out a bathymetry map and you will see that it over hangs the Hikarangi trough, the deepest water off our coast.”
warren.e.blake. from NEW ZEALAND - 28 May 2016
Port Waikato-Sunset beach surf break:
“Kitesurfed here for years. Can work realy well in s/w which bends around the point to give a side on and a cleanish left and right either side of the main rip. Powerful main rip works well to get out back. Extremely pushy when big but it gives good period and flat sections. I used to go when the tide was to high to go elsewhere however in the last two years the beach has disappeared altogether and launching and landing have become treacherous. Could be fun with a big board big kite and a small swell on a summer sea breaze.”
Marinus from NEW ZEALAND - 18 May 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.