Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Surf Check NL 21:05h- Golf: Wijk 71 cm | Scheef 69 cm | Zeeland 59.0 cm Richting: ZW - Swell: K13 onb. cm N | Hoek 3 cm N Wind:3 ZW
- Kauai Beach Guide Warning-dangerous surf for East #Kauai & could affect some south beaches. North beaches calmer for water fun. If in doubt, don't go out!
- Troggs Surf Shop All Brakeburn fashion and shoes for mens and ladies now 50% off!!!!!!!!! #troggssurfshop #brakeburnclothing...
- Troggs Surf Shop All Brakeburn fashion and shoes for mens and ladies now 50% off!!!!!!!!! #troggssurfshop…
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Pyramid Rock surf break:
“This is a reliable but marginal wave - catches trade swell and is usually onshore. However - it is on a US Marine Corps base. As of summer 2015, it has become nearly impossible to get on this base unless you are active duty MC and live on base, or you have a contractor pass to work on base. It's even gotten hard for other US Military branch active duty and retired personnel to get on this base. So I guess the crowds are probably pretty good - no one can get on!
Dave D from UNITED STATES - 02 Aug 2015
Anna Maria Key surf break:
“One of the few places on the west coast that will be surfable in the summer. The sandbar will create a rideable wave during periods near low tide. Longboards are rideable all year long. 9 footers are standard during the summer. Fall and winter are typically shortboard season although the water gets colder. I am running a 6'3" at that time. Pockets of surf all over. Tide dependant.”
Mike from UNITED STATES - 21 Jul 2015
Point Leo surf break:
“This is a great little surf break which accommodates for beginners to advanced surfers. It is a great place to learn in summer as the surf is relatively small. Winter is defiantly the best season to surf here, however when the waves reach 2+ meters and a large tide is on it's way in, it can be near impossible to get out to the break. When the surf is big it stops you from taking short-cuts forcing you to paddle all the way up the point to the break instead of walking all the way up the point and paddling a short distance to the take-off zone. This sort-cut cannot be used when the surf is big as there is a fairly heavy shore break over rock where this is. All in all a great fun wave!”
Jake from AUSTRALIA - 15 Jul 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.