Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- West Coast Local Expect at least 19.28ft of swell on the West Coast tomorrow. This is an automated tweet via &
- Homairah B Happy Birthday to my little sister!
- Pipeline Gear Pipeline Online Surf Shop | GUY'S "HI SURF" SHORT SLEEVE TEE - Black
- Rasta Surfboards: ‘Barwon Heads: Super solid surf at 13th and townies .pulses are pushing a beefy 6ft and no takers at 13th indicate its hard work all roads lead to the reefs for more consistency Posso’s to Bells region experienced riders today .Sunday will be north west at 16K’s and 5 to 7ft another thumping swell at 13th and townies again the banks here are lik’
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Sollys surf break:
“Watch out for freak closeout death sets...and Heavy heavy locals "SPS"!!! some are really really nasty guys!!”
silver69 from SOUTH AFRICA - 26 May 2015
Rodanthe Pier surf break:
“Parking is no longer available at the pier for surfing, kayaking, or kiteboarding. Towing will be enforced. The nearest parking is by the water plant approximately 1 mile north off hwy 12. Also, anyone surfing within 300 feet of the pier will be subject to being cited by Dare County sheriff's office. ”
Rodanthe Pier Management from UNITED STATES - 25 May 2015
E-Bay surf break:
“Traditional beach resort on the stunning, hidden island of Nyang-Nyang. The camp can sleep up to 10 people and provides a traditional feel with modern facilities. Accompanied by an Indonesian family atmosphere, Camp Siberut offers a unique and memorable stay. The Mentawai Islands have plenty of amazing surf and breaks such as E'bay, Beng-Beng, Nipussi and Pitstop are all within walking distance from camp. With white sandy beaches, palm trees and coral reefs.
handra from INDONESIA - 24 May 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.