Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Surfboards Direct Deceptive conditions. When the sets arrive it was surprising how much south swell was getting…
- Lane Davey (North Shore) Pipes junk but prob vland and Rockys r clean. SE wind
- Rasta Surfboards: ‘Barwon Heads: Still solid 4ft or so pulses at 13th and townies will improve as the morn progresses the reefs will be very good from Posso’s to Bells will tend southerly by 4.00pm .Saturday will be east to north east at 6K’s and 3 to 4ft fairly clean waves at 13th and townies .another day of good fun waves dropping slightly in the arvo to 3ft Su’
- Coolum: ‘Coolum surf: 1.4 metres(5') 10 knots SE. The S protected stretches and E facing points early on the dropping tide before the ESE winds get up. Fun ones in the outer bays at Noosa also on the dropping tide.’
Latest submitted reviews
Ibiza - Cala Nova surf break:
“Cala Nova is not very suitable for surfing, but a very nice place to spend your vacation. I went to Cala Nova with Stoke Travel. It is a nice beach to go, I didn't surf there. Just enjoyed my days, like swimming, cliff jumping and snorkeling. It is a really nice travel organization.”
Lyanne from SPAIN - 29 Apr 2016
Rosarito surf break:
“Hey, another gringo in Rosarito! I usually surf up at El Torre Tercero (de los Salvavidas) (3rd lifeguard tower) but got the pier on fire recently. I've lived and surfed here a couple of years now, I hope these constant onshores are just an el niño pattern. Really fun surfing by myself, or with cool others occasionally.”
Sean from MEXICO - 26 Apr 2016
The Pass surf break:
“The Pass is an amazing beach; one of the most beautiful I have been to. Not too many places on the east coast of Australia you can watch the sunset over the ocean as you take in the view back to Mt Warning.
The waves can be good but very busy with all levels and manners of craft. We first surfed here in the 70s so feel blessed to have had it to ourselves. Will rarely happen these days. We stay at the Pass Beach House right over the road from the Nature Reserve. Great house to enjoy the area and only a short stroll to town,”
maxsurfy from AUSTRALIA - 26 Apr 2016
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.