Surf Forecast and Surf Reports Worldwide
Surf-Forecast.com provides surf forecast and surf reports for over 7,000 of the world’s best surf spots. We also provide surfers, windsurfers & kitesurfers with wave maps, wind maps and a custom e-mail surf and wind alert system. Also check out the beach cams, wind forecast and our local Wave Finder before going surfing.
Surf spots in your area
* We have determined your approximate geographical location by the IP address, which suggests these closest surfing spots. Click the names below to see more info and wave forecasts.
- Surfboards Direct Read the signs #nottoday #poolution #dontswallow
- NWS Miami Triple digit heat indices forecast for most of South #Florida for Sunday! #AprilHeat
- LOLAK SURF (Professional surf coach and guide) Have a great weekend everyone and keep on surfing yiiiooouuu!!! #latepost #yesterdayarvo #surf…
- Surfboards Direct A grey ol Sunday with a fair bit of waiting for the sets #sundaysurfing #manlyaustralia
Surf photos from
Latest submitted reviews
Kua Bay surf break:
“My whole family loves Kua bay not only for the waves but for the beautiful beach and sunset.”
jason from UNITED STATES - 24 Apr 2015
Little Wanganui surf break:
“Nice set up, nice locals.”
Rob from NEW ZEALAND - 23 Apr 2015
Crunchie Pt surf break:
“Luxury surf lifestyle, surfboards, gear and more at LuxBarreL.com IG @Lux_BarreL”
Bryan from UNITED STATES - 16 Apr 2015
A Note About Secret Spots
In compiling this website, we have endeavoured to include data for the main global surf breaks. If anyone feels we have accidentally exposed a secret spot, let us know and if we agree that it is sensitive, we'll take it down.