Oumlabouir Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.6 °C
Oumlabouir in Western-Sahara - Coast is an exposed point break that is often working. Works best in offshore winds from the southeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for - Rocks - Localism - Pollution - Sharks.
Overall Oumlabouir Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Oumlabouir over a normal August, b... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Oumlabouir surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Oumlabouir
Tide stations nearest to Oumlabouir:
- Closest tide stationDakhla4 mi
- Second closest tide stationVilla Cisneros27 mi
- Third closest tide stationCap Boujdour185 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNouadhibou, Mauritania209 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPlaya del Ingles277 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Oumlabouir:
- Closest ski areaOukaimeden (Morocco)711 mi
- Second closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)935 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)1185 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)1250 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)1292 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Oumlabouir:
- Closest city locationDakhla (Western Sahara)4 mi
- Second closest city locationNouadhibou (Mauritania)213 mi
- Third closest city locationAguimes (Spain)288 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSanta Lucia (Spain)288 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSan Bartolome (Spain)288 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Oumlabouir is Nouadhibou Airport (NDB) in Mauritania, which is 336 km (209 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Oumlabouir is Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) in Canary Islands, 466 km (289 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Oumlabouir, Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Oumlabouir sea temperature, Oumlabouir photographs, Oumlabouir detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Oumlabouir webcams, current wind from Coast live weather stations and Oumlabouir tide predictions. The Western Sahara swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Western Sahara and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Western Sahara wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Oumlabouir.