Arguineguin Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.8 °C
Arguineguin in Gran Canaria is an exposed reef break that does not work very often. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. There is no beach break as well as a right hand reef break.. Best around low tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of .
Overall Arguineguin Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Arguineguin through a typical... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Arguineguin surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gran Canaria surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Arguineguin
- The closest passenger airport to Arguineguin is Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) in Canary Islands, 35 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Arguineguin is Tenerife Sur Airport (TFS), also in Canary Islands, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Tenerife Norte Airport (TFN) in Canary Islands, 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) in Canary Islands is 194 km (120 miles) away.
- Hierro Airport (VDE), also in Canary Islands is the fifth nearest airport to Arguineguin and is 218 km (135 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Arguineguin, Gran Canaria. Use the tab navigation above to view Arguineguin sea temperature, Arguineguin photographs, Arguineguin detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Arguineguin webcams, current wind from Gran Canaria live weather stations and Arguineguin tide predictions. The Spain (Africa) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Africa) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Africa) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Arguineguin.