Santa Comba Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.2 °C
Sta Comba in Galicia is an exposed beach break that has reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the south southeast with some shelter here from west winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Best around low tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely
Overall Santa Comba Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Santa Comba through an average M... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Santa Comba surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galicia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Santa Comba
- The closest passenger airport to Santa Comba is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG) in Spain, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Santa Comba is Santiago Airport (SCQ), also in Spain, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain is 182 km (113 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Santa Comba and is 228 km (142 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Santa Comba, Galicia. Use the tab navigation above to view Santa Comba sea temperature, Santa Comba photographs, Santa Comba detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Santa Comba webcams, current wind from Galicia live weather stations and Santa Comba tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Santa Comba.