Santa Comba Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.5 °C
Sta Comba in Galicia is an exposed beach break that has reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the south southeast with some shelter here from west winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Best around low tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely
Overall Santa Comba Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Santa Comba through a ... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Santa Comba surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galicia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Santa Comba
Visitor Reviews of Santa Comba
Tide stations nearest to Santa Comba:
- Closest tide stationEl Ferrol6 mi
- Second closest tide stationFerrol6 mi
- Third closest tide stationValdovino9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAres9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFene11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Santa Comba:
- Closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)103 mi
- Second closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)105 mi
- Third closest ski areaValgrande-Pajares (Spain)133 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaFuentes de Invierno (Spain)150 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSan-Isidro (Spain)150 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Santa Comba:
- Closest city locationEl Ferrol (Spain)6 mi
- Second closest city locationNaron (Spain)7 mi
- Third closest city locationOleiros (Spain)16 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Coruna (Spain)17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCulleredo (Spain)19 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Sta Comba is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG) in Spain, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Sta Comba is Santiago Airport (SCQ), also in Spain, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 150 km (93 miles) away.
- Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain is 182 km (113 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Sta Comba and is 228 km (142 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Santa Comba, Galicia. Use the tab navigation above to view Santa Comba sea temperature, Santa Comba photographs, Santa Comba detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Santa Comba webcams, current wind from Galicia live weather stations and Santa Comba tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Santa Comba.