Playa de Campelo Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.7 °C
Playa de Campelo in Galicia is a fairly exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the northwest. Waves at the beach tend to peel to the right. Best around low tide. Often Crowded.
Overall Playa de Campelo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Playa de Campelo through a ty... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Playa de Campelo surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galicia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Playa de Campelo
Visitor Reviews of Playa de Campelo
Tide stations nearest to Playa de Campelo:
- Closest tide stationValdovino3 mi
- Second closest tide stationCedeira7 mi
- Third closest tide stationEl Ferrol9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationFerrol11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFene11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Playa de Campelo:
- Closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)102 mi
- Second closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)104 mi
- Third closest ski areaValgrande-Pajares (Spain)129 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaFuentes de Invierno (Spain)146 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSan-Isidro (Spain)146 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Playa de Campelo:
- Closest city locationNaron (Spain)7 mi
- Second closest city locationEl Ferrol (Spain)9 mi
- Third closest city locationOleiros (Spain)21 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Coruna (Spain)22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCulleredo (Spain)25 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Playa de Campelo is A Coruna (La Coruna) Airport (LCG) in Spain, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Playa de Campelo is Santiago Airport (SCQ), also in Spain, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 158 km (98 miles) away.
- Asturias (Aviles) Airport (OVD) in Spain is 174 km (108 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is the fifth nearest airport to Playa de Campelo and is 229 km (142 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Playa de Campelo, Galicia. Use the tab navigation above to view Playa de Campelo sea temperature, Playa de Campelo photographs, Playa de Campelo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Playa de Campelo webcams, current wind from Galicia live weather stations and Playa de Campelo tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Playa de Campelo.