Port Macquarie-Town Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.4 °C
Port Macquarie-Town Beach in Port Macquarie is an exposed point break that has reasonably consistent surf. Autumn and winter are the optimum times of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the west southwest with some shelter here from south winds. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Best around mid tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rips, rocks, and sharks.
For Port Macquarie, Australia, 4 km from Port Macquarie-Town Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Port Macquarie Airport, 9 km from Port Macquarie-Town Beach.
|light winds from the ENE|
Overall Port Macquarie-Town Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This picture describes the combination of swells directed at Port Macquarie-Town Beach ... (show all text)
The figure shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Port Macquarie-Town Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - Port Macquarie surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Port Macquarie-Town Beach
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Port Macquarie-Town Beach:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break3 mi
- Second closest break11 mi
- Third closest break11 mi
- Fourth closest break14 mi
- Fifth closest break19 mi
Tide stations nearest to Port Macquarie-Town Beach:
- Closest tide stationPort Macquarie2 mi
- Second closest tide stationNorth Shore4 mi
- Third closest tide stationCamden Haven14 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCrowdy Head28 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHarrington Inlet32 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Port Macquarie-Town Beach:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields (Australia)401 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher (Australia)429 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass (Australia)433 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)438 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)495 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Port Macquarie-Town Beach:
- Closest city locationPort Macquarie (Australia)2 mi
- Second closest city locationCoffs Harbour (Australia)81 mi
- Third closest city locationPort Stephens (Australia)99 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTamworth (Australia)121 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNewcastle (Australia)122 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Port Macquarie-Town Beach is Coffs Harbour (Coff's Harbour) Airport (CFS) in Australia, which is 128 km (80 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Port Macquarie-Town Beach is Tamworth Airport (TMW), also in Australia, 203 km (126 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Port Macquarie-Town Beach, NSW - Port Macquarie. Use the tab navigation above to view Port Macquarie-Town Beach sea temperature, Port Macquarie-Town Beach photographs, Port Macquarie-Town Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Port Macquarie-Town Beach webcams, current wind from NSW - Port Macquarie live weather stations and Port Macquarie-Town Beach tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Port Macquarie-Town Beach.