Point Plomer Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.5 °C
Point Plomer Beach in Port Macquarie is a sheltered beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Autumn and winter are the optimum times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the southwest with some shelter here from south winds. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for sharks.
Overall Point Plomer Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Point Plomer Beach through a... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Point Plomer Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - Port Macquarie surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Point Plomer Beach
Tide stations nearest to Point Plomer Beach:
- Closest tide stationNorth Shore7 mi
- Second closest tide stationPort Macquarie9 mi
- Third closest tide stationCamden Haven24 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSouth West Rocks29 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCrowdy Head39 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Point Plomer Beach:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields410 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher438 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass443 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo447 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek504 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Point Plomer Beach:
- Closest city locationPort Macquarie9 mi
- Second closest city locationCoffs Harbour70 mi
- Third closest city locationPort Stephens109 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTamworth121 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNewcastle132 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Point Plomer Beach is Coffs Harbour (Coff's Harbour) Airport (CFS) in Australia, which is 111 km (69 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Point Plomer Beach is Newcastle Airport (NTL), also in Australia, 197 km (122 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Point Plomer Beach, NSW - Port Macquarie. Use the tab navigation above to view Point Plomer Beach sea temperature, Point Plomer Beach photographs, Point Plomer Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Point Plomer Beach webcams, current wind from NSW - Port Macquarie live weather stations and Point Plomer Beach tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Point Plomer Beach.