Double Island Point - North Coast Spot ID
Photo credit: max power
Best: Swell E | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.8 °C
Double Island Point on the North Coast is a sheltered point break that does not work very often Offshore winds are from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Waves at the beach tend to peel to the left Rarely crowded here. Beware of sharks ,rocks and jellyfish.
For Double Island Point - East Side, 1 km from Double Island Point - North Coast.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Double Island Point Lighthouse, 0 km from Double Island Point - North Coast.
|strong winds from the ESE|
Overall Double Island Point - North Coast Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Double Island Point - Nort... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Double Island Point - North Coast surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to QLD - North Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Double Island Point - North Coast
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Double Island Point - North Coast:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break11 mi
- Third closest break31 mi
- Fourth closest break31 mi
- Fifth closest break31 mi
Tide stations nearest to Double Island Point - North Coast:
- Closest tide stationElbow Point14 mi
- Second closest tide stationBoonlye Point29 mi
- Third closest tide stationNoosa Heads31 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNoosa Head32 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationUngowa32 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Double Island Point - North Coast:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields (Australia)744 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher (Australia)777 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass (Australia)781 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)786 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)832 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Double Island Point - North Coast:
- Closest city locationSunshine Coast (Australia)52 mi
- Second closest city locationCaloundra (Australia)60 mi
- Third closest city locationBundaberg (Australia)89 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSouth Brisbane (Australia)108 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBrisbane (Australia)109 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Double Island Point is Maroochydore Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY) in Australia, which is 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Double Island Point is Brisbane International Airport (BNE), also in Australia, 162 km (101 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Double Island Point - North Coast, QLD - North Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Double Island Point - North Coast sea temperature, Double Island Point - North Coast photographs, Double Island Point - North Coast detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Double Island Point - North Coast webcams, current wind from QLD - North Coast live weather stations and Double Island Point - North Coast tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Double Island Point - North Coast.