Daytona Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.7 °C
Daytona Beach in North Floridais a sandbar break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of Urchin and locals.
For Daytona Beach Shores (Sunglow Pier), Florida, 3 km from Daytona Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Daytona Beach, 9 km from Daytona Beach.
|light winds from the NE|
Overall Daytona Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at Daytona Beach through a ty... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Daytona Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Daytona Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Daytona Beach is Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL) in USA, 78 km (48 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Daytona Beach is Orlando International Airport (MCO), also in USA, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) in USA is 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Daytona Beach and is 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Daytona Beach, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Daytona Beach sea temperature, Daytona Beach photographs, Daytona Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Daytona Beach webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Daytona Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Daytona Beach.