Daytona Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.0 °C
Daytona Beach in North Floridais a sandbar break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the east. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of Urchin and locals.
For Daytona Beach Shores (Sunglow Pier), Florida, 3 km from Daytona Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Daytona Beach Airport, 9 km from Daytona Beach.
|light winds from the NNE|
Overall Daytona Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the range of swells directed at Daytona Beach through a typical ... (show all text)
This image describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Daytona Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Daytona Beach
Tide stations nearest to Daytona Beach:
- Closest tide stationDaytona Beach Shores (Sunglow Pier)2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSouth Daytona2 mi
- Third closest tide stationDaytona Beach (Ocean)4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationHolly Hill6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPonce Inlet, Halifax River7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Daytona Beach:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont422 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley427 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley427 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain428 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee459 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Daytona Beach:
- Closest city locationPort Orange2 mi
- Second closest city locationDaytona Beach4 mi
- Third closest city locationOrmond Beach9 mi
- Fourth closest city locationDe Land22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDeltona25 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Daytona Beach is Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL) in USA, 78 km (48 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Daytona Beach is Orlando International Airport (MCO), also in USA, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) in USA is 123 km (76 miles) away.
- Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Daytona Beach and is 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Daytona Beach, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Daytona Beach sea temperature, Daytona Beach photographs, Daytona Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Daytona Beach webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Daytona Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Daytona Beach.