Ormond Beach Pier Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.6 °C
Ormond Beach Pier in North Florida is an exposed beach/Pier break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Often Crowded. Beware of rips, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and locals.
For Daytona Beach (Ocean), Florida, 2 km from Ormond Beach Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Daytona Beach Airport, 8 km from Ormond Beach Pier.
|light winds from the S|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Ormond Beach Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Ormond Beach Pier over a norm... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ormond Beach Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ormond Beach Pier
Tide stations nearest to Ormond Beach Pier:
- Closest tide stationDaytona Beach (Ocean)1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSouth Daytona3 mi
- Third closest tide stationHolly Hill4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationDaytona Beach Shores (Sunglow Pier)5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOrmond Beach, Halifax River6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ormond Beach Pier:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont419 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley424 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley424 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain425 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee457 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ormond Beach Pier:
- Closest city locationDaytona Beach2 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Orange5 mi
- Third closest city locationOrmond Beach6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationDe Land22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDeltona27 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ormond Beach Pier is Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL) in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ormond Beach Pier is Orlando International Airport (MCO), also in USA, 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Third is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA, 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) in USA is 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Ormond Beach Pier and is 132 km (82 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ormond Beach Pier, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Ormond Beach Pier sea temperature, Ormond Beach Pier photographs, Ormond Beach Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ormond Beach Pier webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Ormond Beach Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ormond Beach Pier.