Bahia Santa Cruz Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.6 °C
Bahia Santa Cruz in Oaxaca is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the north. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Take care of sharks,.
Overall Bahia Santa Cruz Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Bahia Santa Cruz over a normal... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bahia Santa Cruz surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oaxaca surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bahia Santa Cruz
Ski Resorts closest to Bahia Santa Cruz:
Town and city forecasts close to Bahia Santa Cruz:
- Closest city location71 mi
- Second closest city location75 mi
- Third closest city location90 mi
- Fourth closest city location98 mi
- Fifth closest city location101 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bahia Santa Cruz is Bahias De Huatulco International Airport (HUX) in Mexico, which is 13 km (8 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bahia Santa Cruz is Puerto Escondido Airport (PXM), also in Mexico, 102 km (63 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Xoxocotlan International (Oaxaca) Airport (OAX), also in Mexico, 156 km (97 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bahia Santa Cruz, Oaxaca. Use the tab navigation above to view Bahia Santa Cruz sea temperature, Bahia Santa Cruz photographs, Bahia Santa Cruz detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bahia Santa Cruz webcams, current wind from Oaxaca live weather stations and Bahia Santa Cruz tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bahia Santa Cruz.