Audierne Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.1 °C
Audierne in Brittany is a quite exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Beware of rocks / crowds.
Overall Audierne Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Audierne over a normal Februar... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Audierne surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Audierne
- The closest passenger airport to Audierne is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP) in France, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Audierne is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES), also in France, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT) in France is 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Audierne and is 115 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Audierne, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Audierne sea temperature, Audierne photographs, Audierne detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Audierne webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Audierne tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Audierne.