Anse de Cabestan Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.4 °C
Anse de Cabestan in Brittany is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Likely to be crowded if working. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Anse de Cabestan Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at Anse de Cabestan through an ... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse de Cabestan surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse de Cabestan
- The closest passenger airport to Anse de Cabestan is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP) in France, 36 km (22 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse de Cabestan is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES), also in France, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT) in France is 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Anse de Cabestan and is 119 km (74 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse de Cabestan, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse de Cabestan sea temperature, Anse de Cabestan photographs, Anse de Cabestan detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse de Cabestan webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Anse de Cabestan tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse de Cabestan.