Pointe d Antigues Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell N | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.3 °C
Pointe d Antigues in Grande Terre is a sheltered reef break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the north.. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for urchins,.
For Pointe-Noire, 5 km from Pointe d Antigues.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Le Raizet Airport, 29 km from Pointe d Antigues.
At Eastern Caribbean Buoy, 113 miles from Pointe d Antigues.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||10||7||6||10|
Overall Pointe d Antigues Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Pointe d Antigues through an ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Pointe d Antigues surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Pointe d Antigues
Tide stations nearest to Pointe d Antigues:
- Closest tide stationPointe-Noire3 mi
- Second closest tide stationSainte-Rose9 mi
- Third closest tide stationBouillante11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLamentin12 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationBaie-Mahault15 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Pointe d Antigues:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1820 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1821 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1837 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1838 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1845 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Pointe d Antigues:
- Closest city locationBaie-Mahault (Guadeloupe)15 mi
- Second closest city locationLes Abymes (Guadeloupe)21 mi
- Third closest city locationLe Gosier (Guadeloupe)22 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)126 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)128 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Pointe d Antigues is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 29 km (18 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Pointe d Antigues is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Third is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis is the fifth nearest airport to Pointe d Antigues and is 151 km (94 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Pointe d Antigues, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view Pointe d Antigues sea temperature, Pointe d Antigues photographs, Pointe d Antigues detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Pointe d Antigues webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and Pointe d Antigues tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Pointe d Antigues.