Anse Bertrand Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.5 °C
Anse Bertrand in Grande Terre is a sheltered beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the north. The beach breaks peel to the right. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Beware of urchins,.
Overall Anse Bertrand Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at Anse Bertrand through a typical ... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Bertrand surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Bertrand
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Bertrand:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1818 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1819 mi
- Third closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1835 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1836 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1843 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Anse Bertrand is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse Bertrand is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 90 km (56 miles) away.
- Third is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 101 km (63 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis is the fifth nearest airport to Anse Bertrand and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Bertrand, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Bertrand sea temperature, Anse Bertrand photographs, Anse Bertrand detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Bertrand webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and Anse Bertrand tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Bertrand.