uk es it fr pt nl
Anse Trabaud ratings
Quality on a good day: 2.0
Consistency of Surf: 3.0
Difficulty Level: 1.0
Crowds: 3.0

Overall: 3.2

See all 18 ratings

Based on 1 vote. Vote


Surf Report Feed

Anse Trabaud Surf Guide

Anse Trabaud on the South Coast is a reasonably exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Dangerous rips are a hazard of surfing here.

Anse Trabaud Spot Info

Type:Rating:
Icon beachBeachIcon  s33.2
Reliability:Todays Sea Temp*:
fairly consistent
26.9°C*ocean temperature recorded from satellite

Surfing Anse Trabaud:

The best conditions reported for surf at Anse Trabaud occur when a Southeast swell combines with an offshore wind direction from the North-northwest.

Surf Forecasts:

What's the best time of year to surf Anse Trabaud (for consistent clean waves)?

januaryBest Season: winter
The best time of year for surfing Anse Trabaud with consistent clean waves (rideable swell with light / offshore winds) is during Winter and most often the month of January. Clean surfable waves are typically found 0% of the time in January while 55% of the time it tends to be blown out. For the remaining 45% of the time it is considered too small by most surfers but may still be OK for beginners and groms at times.
clean
0%
Surfable waves that hold up well for longer rides in prevailing cross-offshore, offshore or light wind conditions.
blown out
55%
Surfable sized waves that are of poorer quality due to prevailing onshore, cross-onshore or windy conditions (may be preferable for kitesurfing).
too small
45%
Waves usually considered too small for good surf. Some wave-magnet breaks may still work though if conditions are right (on occasion).

Explore Anse Trabaud Location Map

Interactive Anse Trabaud surf break location map. View information about nearby surf breaks, their wave consistency and rating compared to other spots in the region. Current swell conditions from local buoys are shown along with live wind speed and direction from nearby weather stations. Click icons on the map for more detail. The closest passenger airport to Anse Trabaud is Le Lamentin (Fort-de-france) Airport (FDF) in Antilles, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly). The second nearest airport to Anse Trabaud is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 46 km (29 miles) away.

Icon breakBreak
Icon legend buoysLive Wave Height (m)
Icon legend windLive Wind Speed (km/h)
Please note that some surf spot locations are approximate to protect their exact location while others are not shown at close zoom level.
Anse Trabaud Surf Forecasts:
Todays Surf Summary
Thursday, 15 April 2021, 19:04 Local Time
Thursday 15Fri
5PM8PM11PM2AM
Wave (m) 0.9
ESE
0.5
NE
0.9
ESE
0.9
ESE
Period (s) 7 13 7 7
Wind (km/h) 20
E 25
E 25
E 25
E
Wind State cross-
on
cross cross-
on
cross-
on

Swell History at Anse Trabaud

Surf stats for Anse Trabaud, see the swell variation by month or season on the history page here.

Wind History at Anse Trabaud

Wind stats for Anse Trabaud, see the variation in direction and stength by month or season on the history page here.

Other Nearby Breaks Closest To:

Discover surf breaks near Anse Trabaud. Click below to view there surf guides.

    • Icon beach  redBeach
    • Icon  s43.5
    Reliability: fairly consistent
    22km away
    • Icon beach  redBeach
    • Icon  s43.8
    Reliability: fairly consistent
    22km away
    • Icon beach  redBeach
    • Icon  s33.4
    Reliability: very consistent
    37km away
    • Icon reef  redReef
    • Icon  s33.4
    Reliability: fairly consistent
    37km away
    • Icon reef  redReef
    • Icon  s44.0
    Reliability: consistent
    40km away

Wave Buoys Nearest To Anse Trabaud: