Le Guet Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell WNW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.3 °C
Le Guet in Finistere - Brittany is a very sheltered point break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds are from the south. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west northwest. There is no point break. Crowds are never a problem here. Watch out for .
Overall Le Guet Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Le Guet through an average J... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Le Guet surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Le Guet
- The closest passenger airport to Le Guet is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP) in France, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Le Guet is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES), also in France, 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT) in France is 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Le Guet and is 97 km (60 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Le Guet, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Le Guet sea temperature, Le Guet photographs, Le Guet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Le Guet webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Le Guet tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Le Guet.