Le Guet Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell WNW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.2 °C
Le Guet in Finistere - Brittany is a very sheltered point break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the south. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the west northwest. No point break here. The location means that it never gets crowded. Beware of .
Overall Le Guet Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This picture describes the combination of swells directed at Le Guet through a typical ... (show all text)
The figure shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Le Guet surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Le Guet
Tide stations nearest to Le Guet:
- Closest tide stationDouarnenez1 mi
- Second closest tide stationCrozon12 mi
- Third closest tide stationBrest17 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPlougastel-Daoulas19 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFouesnant20 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Le Guet:
- Closest ski areaPicos De Europa (Spain)341 mi
- Second closest ski areaLunada (Spain)342 mi
- Third closest ski areaAlto Campoo (Spain)350 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaFuentes de Invierno (Spain)352 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSan-Isidro (Spain)354 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Le Guet:
- Closest city locationQuimper12 mi
- Second closest city locationBrest22 mi
- Third closest city locationBrest-Bretagne Airport25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLorient51 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSaint-Brieuc78 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Le Guet is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP) in France, 19 km (12 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Le Guet is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES), also in France, 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT) in France is 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Lannion Airport (LAI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Le Guet and is 97 km (60 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Le Guet, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Le Guet sea temperature, Le Guet photographs, Le Guet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Le Guet webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Le Guet tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Le Guet.