Zippers-Costa Azul Spot ID
Photo credit: Debi King/Baja PhotoQueen
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.8 °C
Zippers-Costa Azul in Baja Sur is an exposed beach and reef break that has consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the south. A right hand reef break. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Beware of urchins, rips, rocks, locals and pollution.
For Acapulquito-Costa Azul, 1 km from Zippers-Costa Azul.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Hilton Los Cabos Baja California Sur wx, 4 km from Zippers-Costa Azul.
Overall Zippers-Costa Azul Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Zippers-Costa Azul through a... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Zippers-Costa Azul surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Zippers-Costa Azul
Ski Resorts closest to Zippers-Costa Azul:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)659 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)759 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)761 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaElk Ridge Ski and Outdoor Recreation (United States)855 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWilliams Ski Area (United States)859 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Zippers-Costa Azul is Los Cabos International (San Jose Del Cabo) Airport (SJD) in Mexico, which is 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Zippers-Costa Azul is General Manuel Marquez De Leon International (La Paz) Airport (LAP), also in Mexico, 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Zippers-Costa Azul, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view Zippers-Costa Azul sea temperature, Zippers-Costa Azul photographs, Zippers-Costa Azul detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Zippers-Costa Azul webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and Zippers-Costa Azul tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Zippers-Costa Azul.