Zicatela Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.8 °C
Zicatela in Oaxaca is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of sharks,.
Overall Zicatela Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Zicatela through a typical J... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Zicatela surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oaxaca surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Zicatela
Ski Resorts closest to Zicatela:
Town and city forecasts close to Zicatela:
- Closest city location71 mi
- Second closest city location84 mi
- Third closest city location89 mi
- Fourth closest city location126 mi
- Fifth closest city location126 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Zicatela is Puerto Escondido Airport (PXM) in Mexico, which is 5 km (3 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Zicatela is Bahias De Huatulco International Airport (HUX), also in Mexico, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Xoxocotlan International (Oaxaca) Airport (OAX), also in Mexico, 133 km (83 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Zicatela, Oaxaca. Use the tab navigation above to view Zicatela sea temperature, Zicatela photographs, Zicatela detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Zicatela webcams, current wind from Oaxaca live weather stations and Zicatela tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Zicatela.