Zepotonengo Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.5 °C
Zepotonengo in Oaxaca is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the north. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the south southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of sharks,.
Overall Zepotonengo Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The graph shows the variation of swells directed at Zepotonengo over a normal May, base... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Zepotonengo surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oaxaca surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Zepotonengo
Ski Resorts closest to Zepotonengo:
Town and city forecasts close to Zepotonengo:
- Closest city location90 mi
- Second closest city location93 mi
- Third closest city location94 mi
- Fourth closest city location111 mi
- Fifth closest city location111 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Zepotonengo is Puerto Escondido Airport (PXM) in Mexico, which is 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Zepotonengo is Bahias De Huatulco International Airport (HUX), also in Mexico, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Xoxocotlan International (Oaxaca) Airport (OAX), also in Mexico, 143 km (89 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Zepotonengo, Oaxaca. Use the tab navigation above to view Zepotonengo sea temperature, Zepotonengo photographs, Zepotonengo detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Zepotonengo webcams, current wind from Oaxaca live weather stations and Zepotonengo tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Zepotonengo.