Zenith Beach Spot ID
Photo credit: riffdn
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.2 °C
Zenith Beach in Newcastle is an exposed beach break that has very consistent surf. Autumn and winter are the favoured times of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the west. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southeast.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Be wary of sharks, they are not unknown here.
For Port Stephens, Australia, 1 km from Zenith Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Williamtown Airport, 34 km from Zenith Beach.
|light winds from the NW|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Zenith Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Zenith Beach through a typic... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Zenith Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - Newcastle surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Zenith Beach
Tide stations nearest to Zenith Beach:
- Closest tide stationPort Stephens1 mi
- Second closest tide stationCorlette4 mi
- Third closest tide stationBroughton Island11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNewcastle27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCharlestown34 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Zenith Beach:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields306 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher333 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass337 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo342 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek400 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Zenith Beach:
- Closest city locationPort Stephens7 mi
- Second closest city locationNewcastle28 mi
- Third closest city locationMosman94 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCastle Hill98 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPort Macquarie99 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Zenith Beach is Newcastle Airport (NTL) in Australia, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Zenith Beach is Richmond Airport (RCM), also in Australia, 163 km (101 miles) away.
- Third is Kingsford Smith International Airport (Sydney) Airport (SYD) in Australia, 165 km (102 miles) away.
- Sydney Bankstown Airport (BWU) in Australia is 174 km (108 miles) away.
- Camden Airport (CDU), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Zenith Beach and is 202 km (125 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Zenith Beach, NSW - Newcastle. Use the tab navigation above to view Zenith Beach sea temperature, Zenith Beach photographs, Zenith Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Zenith Beach webcams, current wind from NSW - Newcastle live weather stations and Zenith Beach tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Zenith Beach.