Yoff Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
Yoff Beach in Almadis is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. Offshore winds blow from the south southeast. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the northwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Sometimes crowded.
For Grand Dakar, 6 km from Yoff Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport (Dakar-Yoff Airport), 5 km from Yoff Beach.
|moderate winds from the NNW|
Overall Yoff Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Yoff Beach through an averag... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Yoff Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Yoff Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Yoff Beach is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Yoff Beach is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 167 km (104 miles) away.
- Third is Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal, 179 km (111 miles) away.
- Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia is 181 km (112 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK) in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Yoff Beach and is 273 km (170 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Yoff Beach, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Yoff Beach sea temperature, Yoff Beach photographs, Yoff Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Yoff Beach webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Yoff Beach tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Yoff Beach.