Wildwood Crest Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 7.9 °C
Wildwood/Five Mile Island in New Jersey is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the northwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rips and jellyfish.
At Wildwood Crest, ocean pier, New Jersey (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At 21 St Ave SARLO Wildwood wx, 3 km from Wildwood Crest.
|light winds from the NW|
Overall Wildwood Crest Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This image illustrates the combination of swells directed at Wildwood Crest over a norm... (show all text)
The graph describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Wildwood Crest surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Wildwood Crest
Visitor Reviews of Wildwood Crest
“Most comprehensive surf info site that covers the Wildwood surf conditions.
This site rocks !!!!!”
Tom Pearson from UNITED STATES - 15 Aug 2012
Tide stations nearest to Wildwood Crest:
- Closest tide station0 mi
- Second closest tide station1 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station2 mi
- Fifth closest tide station3 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Wildwood Crest is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 8 km (5 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Wildwood Crest is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA is 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Wildwood Crest and is 92 km (57 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view Wildwood Crest sea temperature, Wildwood Crest photographs, Wildwood Crest detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Wildwood Crest webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and Wildwood Crest tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Wildwood Crest.