White Rocks Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.0 °C
White Rocks in Antrim is an exposed beach break that has quite consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded
Overall White Rocks Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This chart describes the combination of swells directed at White Rocks through a typica... (show all text)
This image shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single White Rocks surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Antrim surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of White Rocks
Ski Resorts closest to White Rocks:
Town and city forecasts close to White Rocks:
- Closest city locationColeraine (United Kingdom)7 mi
- Second closest city locationBallymena (United Kingdom)27 mi
- Third closest city locationLondonderry County Borough (United Kingdom)33 mi
- Fourth closest city locationDerry (United Kingdom)34 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCarrickfergus (United Kingdom)46 mi
- The closest passenger airport to White Rocks is Londonderry Eglinton Airport (LDY) in North Ireland, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to White Rocks is Islay Airport (ILY) in U.k, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Aldergrove (Belfast) Airport (BFS) in North Ireland, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- City (Belfast) Airport (BHD) in North Ireland is 80 km (50 miles) away.
- St Angelo (Enniskillen) Airport (ENK) in England is the fifth nearest airport to White Rocks and is 114 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for White Rocks, Antrim. Use the tab navigation above to view White Rocks sea temperature, White Rocks photographs, White Rocks detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, White Rocks webcams, current wind from Antrim live weather stations and White Rocks tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around White Rocks.