White Plains Beach Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
White Plains Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.0 °C
White Plains Beach in Oahu is an exposed reef break that has reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the south. Both left and right reef breaks. It's often crowded here. Beware of rocks/sharks.
For 'Ewa Beach, 6 km from White Plains Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Kalaeloa Airport, 2 km from White Plains Beach.
|light winds from the N|
Overall White Plains Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This chart describes the range of swells directed at White Plains Beach through a typic... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single White Plains Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of White Plains Beach
Visitor Reviews of White Plains Beach
“Great surf for people who are just starting out, real fun waves.”
Mitchell from UNITED STATES - 11 Dec 2014
Tide stations nearest to White Plains Beach:
- Closest tide station'Ewa Beach4 mi
- Second closest tide stationPearl Harbor Entrance, Bishop Point, Oahu Island6 mi
- Third closest tide stationWaipahu7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPearl Harbor, Ford Island Ferry, Oahu Island9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNanakuli9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to White Plains Beach:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)2502 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)2508 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)2523 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)2545 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRoyal Gorge (United States)2545 mi
Town and city forecasts close to White Plains Beach:
- Closest city locationWaipahu (United States)7 mi
- Second closest city locationPearl City (United States)9 mi
- Third closest city locationMililani Town (United States)11 mi
- Fourth closest city locationWaimalu (United States)11 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHonolulu (United States)15 mi
- The closest passenger airport to White Plains Beach is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to White Plains Beach is Dillingham Airport (HDH), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 34 km (21 miles) away.
- Third is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF) in Usa Oahu Isl., 34 km (21 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 101 km (63 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to White Plains Beach and is 129 km (80 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for White Plains Beach, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view White Plains Beach sea temperature, White Plains Beach photographs, White Plains Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, White Plains Beach webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and White Plains Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around White Plains Beach.