White Park Bay Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.1 °C
White Park Bay in Antrim is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the south. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up.
Overall White Park Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at White Park Bay through a typical... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single White Park Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Antrim surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of White Park Bay
Ski Resorts closest to White Park Bay:
Town and city forecasts close to White Park Bay:
- Closest city locationColeraine (United Kingdom)12 mi
- Second closest city locationBallymena (United Kingdom)26 mi
- Third closest city locationLondonderry County Borough (United Kingdom)39 mi
- Fourth closest city locationDerry (United Kingdom)40 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCarrickfergus (United Kingdom)43 mi
- The closest passenger airport to White Park Bay is Islay Airport (ILY) in U.k, 51 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to White Park Bay is Londonderry Eglinton Airport (LDY) in North Ireland, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Third is Aldergrove (Belfast) Airport (BFS) in North Ireland, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- City (Belfast) Airport (BHD) in North Ireland is 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Prestwick Airport (PIK) in U.k is the fifth nearest airport to White Park Bay and is 119 km (74 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for White Park Bay, Antrim. Use the tab navigation above to view White Park Bay sea temperature, White Park Bay photographs, White Park Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, White Park Bay webcams, current wind from Antrim live weather stations and White Park Bay tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around White Park Bay.