Whale Point Cut Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.2 °C
Whale Point Cut in Eleuthera is an exposed point break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the north northeast. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of urchins, rocks, sharks and coral.
Overall Whale Point Cut Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Whale Point Cut through an... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Whale Point Cut surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Eleuthera surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Whale Point Cut
Tide stations nearest to Whale Point Cut:
- Closest tide station25 mi
- Second closest tide station48 mi
- Third closest tide station53 mi
- Fourth closest tide station67 mi
- Fifth closest tide station77 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Whale Point Cut:
- The closest passenger airport to Whale Point Cut is North Eleuthera Airport (ELH) in Bahamas, 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Whale Point Cut is Governors Harbour (Governor's Harbor) Airport (GHB), also in Bahamas, 36 km (22 miles) away.
- Third is Rock Sound Airport (RSD) in Bahamas, 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Nassau International Airport (NAS) in Bahamas is 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH), also in Bahamas is the fifth nearest airport to Whale Point Cut and is 124 km (77 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Whale Point Cut, Eleuthera. Use the tab navigation above to view Whale Point Cut sea temperature, Whale Point Cut photographs, Whale Point Cut detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Whale Point Cut webcams, current wind from Eleuthera live weather stations and Whale Point Cut tide predictions. The Bahamas swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Bahamas and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Bahamas wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Whale Point Cut.