Vivier Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.3 °C
Vivier in Almadis is an exposed beach and reef break that usually has waves and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Rarely crowded here. Hazards include rocks and urchins.
Overall Vivier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The graph illustrates the combination of swells directed at Vivier over a normal Februa... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Vivier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Vivier
- The closest passenger airport to Vivier is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 3 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Vivier is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 171 km (106 miles) away.
- Third is Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia, 181 km (112 miles) away.
- Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK), also in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Vivier and is 271 km (168 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Vivier, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Vivier sea temperature, Vivier photographs, Vivier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Vivier webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Vivier tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Vivier.