Venice NorthandSouth Jetty Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.0 °C
Venice NorthandSouth Jetty in Florida is a fairly exposed beach/Jetty break that only works once in a while. The optimum conditions for surfing are during the hurricane season. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave direction is from the south southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Likely to be crowded if working. Beware of rips, rocks and sharks.
For South Venice, 2 km from Venice NorthandSouth Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-VENF1, 1 km from Venice NorthandSouth Jetty.
|light winds from the S|
Overall Venice NorthandSouth Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Venice NorthandSouth Jetty... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Venice NorthandSouth Jetty surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - Gulf surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Venice NorthandSouth Jetty
Tide stations nearest to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty:
- Closest tide stationSouth Venice1 mi
- Second closest tide stationVenice Inlet (inside)4 mi
- Third closest tide stationOsprey10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEnglewood, Lemon Bay11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationVamo12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont530 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley552 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain554 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley558 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee589 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty:
- Closest city locationNorth Port13 mi
- Second closest city locationSarasota20 mi
- Third closest city locationPort Charlotte23 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBradenton32 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCape Coral40 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty is Page Fld (Fort Myers) Airport (FMY) in USA, 78 km (48 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty is Albert Whitted (St. Petersburg) Airport (SPG), also in USA, 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Macdill Afb (Tampa) Airport (MCF) in USA, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Southwest Florida International (Fort Myers) Airport (RSW) in USA is 90 km (56 miles) away.
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Venice NorthandSouth Jetty and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Venice NorthandSouth Jetty, Florida - Gulf. Use the tab navigation above to view Venice NorthandSouth Jetty sea temperature, Venice NorthandSouth Jetty photographs, Venice NorthandSouth Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Venice NorthandSouth Jetty webcams, current wind from Florida - Gulf live weather stations and Venice NorthandSouth Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Venice NorthandSouth Jetty.