Varvara Spot ID
Photo credit: Vico
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.2 °C
Varvara in Bulgaria - Black Sea is an exposed point break. The best wind direction is from the southwest. The best swell direction is from the northeast. A left hand reef break. Good surf at all stages of the tide. An unrowded break, even when it is working. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Black Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Varvara
Visitor Reviews of Varvara
Tide stations nearest to Varvara:
- Closest tide stationCarevo4 mi
- Second closest tide stationPomorie34 mi
- Third closest tide stationNesebur39 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationKavakli74 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSilivri74 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Varvara:
- Closest ski areaKartepe (Turkey)152 mi
- Second closest ski areaUludag (Turkey)153 mi
- Third closest ski areaChepelare (Bulgaria)167 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPamporovo (Bulgaria)168 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalakro Oros (Greece)206 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Varvara:
- Closest city locationBurgas (Bulgaria)35 mi
- Second closest city locationLuleburgaz (Turkey)57 mi
- Third closest city locationCerkezkoy (Turkey)58 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBabaeski (Turkey)63 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCorlu (Turkey)70 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Varvara is Burgas (Bourgas) Airport (BOJ) in Bulgaria, 60 km (37 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Varvara is Varna Airport (VAR), also in Bulgaria, 124 km (77 miles) away.
- Third is Ataturk (Istanbul) Airport (IST) in Turkey, 148 km (92 miles) away.
- Bandirma Airport (BDM) in Turkey is 200 km (124 miles) away.
- Gorna Oryahovitsa Airport (GOZ) in Bulgaria is the fifth nearest airport to Varvara and is 213 km (132 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Varvara, Black Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Varvara sea temperature, Varvara photographs, Varvara detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Varvara webcams, current wind from Black Sea live weather stations and Varvara tide predictions. The Bulgaria swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Bulgaria and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Bulgaria wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Varvara.