Unnamed Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.5 °C
Unnamed in Kyu Shu is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the optimum wave angle is from the southeast. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely
Overall Unnamed Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Unnamed through a typical ... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Unnamed surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Kyu Shu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Unnamed
Tide stations nearest to Unnamed:
- Closest tide stationAburatu2 mi
- Second closest tide stationNichinan3 mi
- Third closest tide stationTonoura (Miyazaki)7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationUtiumi11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationOryuzako12 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Unnamed:
- Closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)70 mi
- Second closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)91 mi
- Third closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)104 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)142 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSol-Fa (Japan)157 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Unnamed:
- Closest city locationNichinan (Japan)3 mi
- Second closest city locationMiyazaki-shi (Japan)22 mi
- Third closest city locationMiyakonojo (Japan)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTsuma (Japan)34 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKobayashi (Japan)37 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Unnamed is Miyazaki Airport (KMI) in Japan, 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Unnamed is Kagoshima Airport (KOJ), also in Japan, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Tanegashima Airport (TNE) in Japan, 126 km (78 miles) away.
- Kumamoto Airport (KMJ) in Japan is 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Yakushima Airport (KUM), also in Japan is the fifth nearest airport to Unnamed and is 154 km (96 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Unnamed, Kyu Shu. Use the tab navigation above to view Unnamed sea temperature, Unnamed photographs, Unnamed detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Unnamed webcams, current wind from Kyu Shu live weather stations and Unnamed tide predictions. The Japan swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Japan and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Japan wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Unnamed.