UjungWalur Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.3 °C
UjungWalur in Sumatra is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a left breaking reef. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for rocks.
Overall UjungWalur Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at UjungWalur through a typical... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single UjungWalur surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sumatra - Mainland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of UjungWalur
Visitor Reviews of UjungWalur
Tide stations nearest to UjungWalur:
- Closest tide stationBandar Lampung98 mi
- Second closest tide stationBengkulu149 mi
- Third closest tide stationLabuhan155 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationJakarta206 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTanjung Priok213 mi
Ski Resorts closest to UjungWalur:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)2952 mi
- Second closest ski areaKufri (India)3080 mi
- Third closest ski areaManali (Himachal Heli-Ski) (India)3132 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSolang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre (India)3135 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)3167 mi
Town and city forecasts close to UjungWalur:
- Closest city locationKotabumi (Indonesia)73 mi
- Second closest city locationBaturaja (Indonesia)76 mi
- Third closest city locationTanjungagung (Indonesia)88 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPagaralam (Indonesia)93 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTerbanggi-besar (Indonesia)94 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to UjungWalur is Padang Kemiling (Bengkulu) Airport (BKS) in Indonesia, which is 229 km (142 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to UjungWalur is Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Ii (Palembang) Airport (PLM), also in Indonesia, 272 km (169 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for UjungWalur, Sumatra - Mainland. Use the tab navigation above to view UjungWalur sea temperature, UjungWalur photographs, UjungWalur detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, UjungWalur webcams, current wind from Sumatra - Mainland live weather stations and UjungWalur tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around UjungWalur.