204 Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Orange County, USA)
204 Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.0 °C
204 in Orange County is an exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. Sometimes crowded. Crowds may reach hazard levels at this break - consider wearing a lid.
For San Clemente, California, 4 km from 204.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Dana Point, 6 km from 204.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 69 miles from 204.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||15||15||15||15|
Overall 204 Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at 204 over a normal May and is bas... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 204 surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - Orange County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 204
Visitor Reviews of 204
“I hope you like this picture. I am the photographer of it. anyone can contact me at lenny.baird_at_yahoo.com if they would like to view more of them”
Lenny Baird from UNITED STATES - 28 Jul 2013
Tide stations nearest to 204:
- Closest tide stationSan Clemente2 mi
- Second closest tide stationDana Point3 mi
- Third closest tide stationLaguna Niguel6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLaguna Beach10 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNewport Bay Entrance17 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 204:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)52 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)64 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)64 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)65 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)70 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 204:
- Closest city locationSan Clemente (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationDana Point (United States)3 mi
- Third closest city locationSan Juan Capistrano (United States)4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLaguna Niguel (United States)6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAliso Viejo (United States)9 mi
- The closest passenger airport to 204 is John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA, 33 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 204 is Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK), also in USA, 34 km (21 miles) away.
- Third is Riverside Muni Airport (RAL) in USA, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- March Arb (Riverside) Airport (RIV) in USA is 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to 204 and is 62 km (39 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 204, CAL - Orange County. Use the tab navigation above to view 204 sea temperature, 204 photographs, 204 detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 204 webcams, current wind from CAL - Orange County live weather stations and 204 tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 204.