Tullaghan (Leitrim) Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.7 °C
Tullaghan in Donegal is a fairly exposed point break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the southeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall Tullaghan (Leitrim) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure shows the combination of swells directed at Tullaghan (Leitrim) through an a... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Tullaghan (Leitrim) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Donegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tullaghan (Leitrim)
Ski Resorts closest to Tullaghan (Leitrim):
Town and city forecasts close to Tullaghan (Leitrim):
- The closest passenger airport to Tullaghan (Leitrim) is Sligo Airport (SXL) in Ireland, 27 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Tullaghan (Leitrim) is St Angelo (Enniskillen) Airport (ENK) in England, 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Third is Connaught Airport (NOC) in Ireland, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Londonderry Eglinton Airport (LDY) in North Ireland is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Galway Airport (GWY) in Ireland is the fifth nearest airport to Tullaghan (Leitrim) and is 136 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tullaghan (Leitrim), Donegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Tullaghan (Leitrim) sea temperature, Tullaghan (Leitrim) photographs, Tullaghan (Leitrim) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tullaghan (Leitrim) webcams, current wind from Donegal live weather stations and Tullaghan (Leitrim) tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tullaghan (Leitrim).