Tuckers Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell ESE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.9 °C
Tuckers in - is an exposed point break that has quite consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Ideal winds are from the north northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east southeast.There is a left hand point break here. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Watch out for rocks.
Overall Tuckers Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Tuckers over a normal July. I... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Tuckers surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bermuda surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tuckers
Tide stations nearest to Tuckers:
- Closest tide stationFerry Reach (Biological Station) Islands2 mi
- Second closest tide stationBermuda Esso Pier, Saint Georges3 mi
- Third closest tide stationGreat Sound Island9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationFundy (Offshore 23)581 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFundy (Offshore 4)594 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Tuckers:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)738 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills (United States)769 mi
- Third closest ski areaPowder Ridge (United States)773 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Southington Ski Area (United States)784 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area (United States)789 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Tuckers:
- Closest city locationVirginia Beach (United States)714 mi
- Second closest city locationYarmouth (United States)716 mi
- Third closest city locationBarnstable (United States)718 mi
- Fourth closest city locationChesapeake (United States)729 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNew Bedford (United States)730 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Tuckers is Nantucket Mem Airport (ACK) in USA, which is 1101 km (684 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Tuckers is Elizabeth City Cgas Rgnl Airport (ECG), also in USA, 1142 km (709 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tuckers, Bermuda. Use the tab navigation above to view Tuckers sea temperature, Tuckers photographs, Tuckers detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tuckers webcams, current wind from Bermuda live weather stations and Tuckers tide predictions. The Bermuda swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Bermuda and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Bermuda wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tuckers.