Triple S Pier Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.1 °C
Triple S Pier in North Carolina is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has reasonably consistent surf Offshore winds blow from the north northwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for urchins, rips, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and sharks.
Overall Triple S Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at Triple S Pier through an ave... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Triple S Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Triple S Pier
- The closest passenger airport to Triple S Pier is Cherry Point Mcas Airport (NKT) in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Triple S Pier is Craven Co Rgnl (New Bern) Airport (EWN), also in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is New River Mcas (Jacksonville) Airport (NCA) in USA, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Wilmington International Airport (ILM) in USA is 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Seymour Johnson Afb (Goldsboro) Airport (GSB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Triple S Pier and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Triple S Pier, Carolina North. Use the tab navigation above to view Triple S Pier sea temperature, Triple S Pier photographs, Triple S Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Triple S Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina North live weather stations and Triple S Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Triple S Pier.