Trigg Beach and Point Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Perth City Coast, Australia)
Trigg Beach and Point Spot ID
Type: beach and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.3 °C
Trigg Beach and Point in the Perth Area is a fairly exposed beach and point break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the west southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. Beware of sharks,groynes and rocks.
For Scarborough, 4 km from Trigg Beach and Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Swanbourne, 9 km from Trigg Beach and Point.
|light winds from the WSW|
Overall Trigg Beach and Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Trigg Beach and Point over... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Trigg Beach and Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Perth City surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Trigg Beach and Point
Visitor Reviews of Trigg Beach and Point
“Trigg is the most crowded break ever. At 5am there is aleady 30 guys on a peak that has a 5m take off zone and only runs for 30m anyway.
Best off jumping in the car for an hour or so and getting some proper waves elsewhere.
However, in summer it's the ONLY break in Perth.”
Justin from AUSTRALIA - 01 Feb 2011
Tide stations nearest to Trigg Beach and Point:
- Closest tide stationScarborough2 mi
- Second closest tide stationHillarys4 mi
- Third closest tide stationHeathridge7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationClaremont9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMaylands9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Trigg Beach and Point:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)1738 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)1749 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)1772 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)1774 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)1778 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Trigg Beach and Point:
- Closest city locationPerth (Australia)9 mi
- Second closest city locationMandurah (Australia)45 mi
- Third closest city locationBunbury (Australia)103 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGeraldton (Australia)224 mi
- Fifth closest city locationKalgoorlie (Australia)347 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Trigg Beach and Point is Perth International Airport (PER) in Australia, which is 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Trigg Beach and Point is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD), also in Australia, 29 km (18 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Trigg Beach and Point, WA - Perth City. Use the tab navigation above to view Trigg Beach and Point sea temperature, Trigg Beach and Point photographs, Trigg Beach and Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Trigg Beach and Point webcams, current wind from WA - Perth City live weather stations and Trigg Beach and Point tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Trigg Beach and Point.