Trigg Beach Spot ID
Type: beach and point
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.1 °C
Trigg Beach and Point in the Perth Area is a fairly exposed beach and point break that has fairly consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the west southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. Beware of sharks,groynes and rocks.
Overall Trigg Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Trigg Beach through ... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Trigg Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Perth City surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Trigg Beach
Visitor Reviews of Trigg Beach
“Trigg is the most crowded break ever. At 5am there is aleady 30 guys on a peak that has a 5m take off zone and only runs for 30m anyway.
Best off jumping in the car for an hour or so and getting some proper waves elsewhere.
However, in summer it's the ONLY break in Perth.”
Justin from AUSTRALIA - 01 Feb 2011
Tide stations nearest to Trigg Beach:
- Closest tide stationScarborough2 mi
- Second closest tide stationHillarys4 mi
- Third closest tide stationHeathridge7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationClaremont9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMaylands9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Trigg Beach:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)1738 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)1749 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)1772 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)1774 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)1778 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Trigg Beach:
- Closest city locationPerth (Australia)9 mi
- Second closest city locationArmadale (Australia)25 mi
- Third closest city locationKwinana (Australia)27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRockingham (Australia)29 mi
- Fifth closest city locationMandurah (Australia)45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Trigg Beach and Point is Perth International Airport (PER) in Australia, which is 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Trigg Beach and Point is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD), also in Australia, 29 km (18 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Trigg Beach, WA - Perth City. Use the tab navigation above to view Trigg Beach sea temperature, Trigg Beach photographs, Trigg Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Trigg Beach webcams, current wind from WA - Perth City live weather stations and Trigg Beach tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Trigg Beach.