Trants Bay/Spleef Reef Spot ID
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.7 °C
Trants Bay/Spleef Reef in - is an exposed reef break that only works once in a while. Autumn and winter are the best times of year for waves. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the optimum wave angle is from the north northeast. Both left and right reef breaks. Best around low tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Rocks are a hazard.
For Belham Valley Rivermouth, 8 km from Trants Bay/Spleef Reef.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Coolidge/Antigua Airport, 56 km from Trants Bay/Spleef Reef.
|light winds from the E|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Trants Bay/Spleef Reef Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Trants Bay/Spleef Reef thr... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Trants Bay/Spleef Reef surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caribbean surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Trants Bay/Spleef Reef
Ski Resorts closest to Trants Bay/Spleef Reef:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1779 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1779 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1796 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1799 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1804 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Trants Bay/Spleef Reef:
- The closest passenger airport to Trants Bay/Spleef Reef is V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands, 57 km (35 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Trants Bay/Spleef Reef is Robert L Bradshaw (Basse Terre) Airport (SKB) in St. Kitts & Nevis, 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- F D Roosevelt (Oranjestad) Airport (EUX) in Antilles is 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Gustavia/st.barthel (St.-barthelemy) Airport (SBH), also in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Trants Bay/Spleef Reef and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Trants Bay/Spleef Reef, Caribbean. Use the tab navigation above to view Trants Bay/Spleef Reef sea temperature, Trants Bay/Spleef Reef photographs, Trants Bay/Spleef Reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Trants Bay/Spleef Reef webcams, current wind from Caribbean live weather stations and Trants Bay/Spleef Reef tide predictions. The Montserrat swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Montserrat and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Montserrat wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Trants Bay/Spleef Reef.