Tramore Left Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.1 °C
Tramore Left in Waterford is a fairly exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the east. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a left hand reef break. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Rocks are a hazard.
For Tra Mhor, 4 km from Tramore Left.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tramore, 4 km from Tramore Left.
At Pembroke Buoy, 93 miles from Tramore Left.
|Data Age||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr||0 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
Overall Tramore Left Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Tramore Left through an average Septem... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Tramore Left surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Waterford surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tramore Left
Tide stations nearest to Tramore Left:
- Closest tide stationTra Mhor2 mi
- Second closest tide stationDungarvan23 mi
- Third closest tide stationLoch Garman30 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationYoughal35 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCobh56 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Tramore Left:
- Closest ski areaRaise (United Kingdom)236 mi
- Second closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)244 mi
- Third closest ski areaYad Moss (United Kingdom)265 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common (United Kingdom)266 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club (United Kingdom)269 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Tramore Left:
- Closest city locationWaterford (Ireland)7 mi
- Second closest city locationCork (Ireland)61 mi
- Third closest city locationLimerick (Ireland)74 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTallaght (Ireland)84 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDun Laoghaire (Ireland)88 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Tramore Left is Waterford Airport (WAT) in Ireland, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Tramore Left is Cork Airport (ORK), also in Ireland, 102 km (63 miles) away.
- Third is Shannon Airport (SNN) in Ireland, 139 km (86 miles) away.
- Dublin Airport (DUB) in Ireland is 152 km (94 miles) away.
- Kerry Airport (KIR), also in Ireland is the fifth nearest airport to Tramore Left and is 166 km (103 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tramore Left, Waterford. Use the tab navigation above to view Tramore Left sea temperature, Tramore Left photographs, Tramore Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tramore Left webcams, current wind from Waterford live weather stations and Tramore Left tide predictions. The Ireland swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ireland and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ireland wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tramore Left.