Tiger Stripes Spot ID
Photo credit: Steve Haines
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.5 °C
Tiger Stripes in Huvadhoo Atoll is an exposed reef break that has dependable surf Offshore winds are from the north northwest. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. There is a left hand reef break. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of coral, sharks and rips.
Overall Tiger Stripes Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image describes the range of swells directed at Tiger Stripes over a normal June, ... (show all text)
The graph shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Tiger Stripes surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Huvadhoo Atoll surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tiger Stripes
Tide stations nearest to Tiger Stripes:
- Closest tide stationThinadhoo37 mi
- Second closest tide stationHithadhoo65 mi
- Third closest tide stationMaale254 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNaifaru356 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationKulhudhuffushi438 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Tiger Stripes:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)2132 mi
- Second closest ski areaKufri (India)2149 mi
- Third closest ski areaManali (Himachal Heli-Ski) (India)2224 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSolang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre (India)2227 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGulmarg (India)2334 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Tiger Stripes:
- Closest city locationMale254 mi
- Second closest city locationNagercoil (India)614 mi
- Third closest city locationNeyyattinkara (India)615 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGalle (Sri Lanka)617 mi
- Fifth closest city locationThiruvananthapuram (India)618 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Tiger Stripes is Male International Airport (MLE) in Maldives, which is 434 km (270 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Tiger Stripes is Thiruvananthapuram International (Trivandrum) Airport (TRV) in India, 991 km (616 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tiger Stripes, Huvadhoo Atoll. Use the tab navigation above to view Tiger Stripes sea temperature, Tiger Stripes photographs, Tiger Stripes detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tiger Stripes webcams, current wind from Huvadhoo Atoll live weather stations and Tiger Stripes tide predictions. The Maldives swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Maldives and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Maldives wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tiger Stripes.