13th Beach-The Beacon Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.9 °C
13th Beach-The Beacon in Qeenscliff is an exposed beach break that has dependable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the north northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around mid tide. Often Crowded. Beware of rips and rocks.
For Bancoora, 7 km from 13th Beach-The Beacon.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Geelong Airport, 14 km from 13th Beach-The Beacon.
|light winds from the N|
Overall 13th Beach-The Beacon Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This chart shows the variation of swells directed at 13th Beach-The Beacon through an a... (show all text)
This image illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 13th Beach-The Beacon surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to VIC - Torquay surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 13th Beach-The Beacon
- The closest passenger airport to 13th Beach-The Beacon is Avalon Airport (AVV) in Australia, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to 13th Beach-The Beacon is Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW), also in Australia, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Melbourne Essendon Airport (MEB) in Australia, 73 km (45 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MEL) in Australia is 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Albury Airport (ABX), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to 13th Beach-The Beacon and is 331 km (206 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 13th Beach-The Beacon, VIC - Torquay. Use the tab navigation above to view 13th Beach-The Beacon sea temperature, 13th Beach-The Beacon photographs, 13th Beach-The Beacon detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 13th Beach-The Beacon webcams, current wind from VIC - Torquay live weather stations and 13th Beach-The Beacon tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 13th Beach-The Beacon.