The Wall Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.4 °C
The Wall_1 in New Hampshire is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the west. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east northeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around mid tide. A fairly popular wave that can sometimes get crowded Hazards include rocks,.
For Hampton Harbor, New Hampshire, 4 km from The Wall.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Beach Hampton wx, 3 km from The Wall.
At Western Maine Shelf Buoy, 25 miles from The Wall.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||5||4||4||4|
Overall The Wall Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This chart illustrates the combination of swells directed at The Wall through an averag... (show all text)
This image describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single The Wall surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Hampshire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of The Wall
- The closest passenger airport to The Wall is Laurence G Hanscom Fld (Bedford) Airport (BED) in USA, 65 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to The Wall is General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA, 65 km (40 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) in USA, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ) in USA is 126 km (78 miles) away.
- Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to The Wall and is 143 km (89 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for The Wall, New Hampshire. Use the tab navigation above to view The Wall sea temperature, The Wall photographs, The Wall detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, The Wall webcams, current wind from New Hampshire live weather stations and The Wall tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around The Wall.