The Cove Cape May Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.9 °C
The Cove Cape May in New Jersey is a quite exposed point break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the north northeast with some shelter here from east winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Beware of - Rocks - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
Overall The Cove Cape May Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at The Cove Cape May over a... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single The Cove Cape May surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of The Cove Cape May
Tide stations nearest to The Cove Cape May:
- Closest tide station0 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station2 mi
- Fifth closest tide station3 mi
- The closest passenger airport to The Cove Cape May is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to The Cove Cape May is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to The Cove Cape May and is 82 km (51 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for The Cove Cape May, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view The Cove Cape May sea temperature, The Cove Cape May photographs, The Cove Cape May detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, The Cove Cape May webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and The Cove Cape May tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around The Cove Cape May.