Noosa – Tea Tree Bay Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Sunshine Coast, Australia)
Noosa - Tea Tree Bay Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.1 °C
Tea Tree Bay on the North Coast is an exposed point break that has dependable surf The best wind direction is from the southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east northeast. Best around mid tide. It's often crowded here. Take care of rocks,urchins, sharks and jellyfish.
For Noosa Head, Australia, 1 km from Noosa - Tea Tree Bay.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tewantin Park, 8 km from Noosa - Tea Tree Bay.
|light winds from the SE|
Overall Noosa - Tea Tree Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Noosa - Tea Tree Bay over a norm... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Noosa - Tea Tree Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to QLD - Sunshine Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Noosa - Tea Tree Bay
Visitor Reviews of Noosa - Tea Tree Bay
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Noosa - Tea Tree Bay:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break0 mi
- Second closest break1 mi
- Third closest break1 mi
- Fourth closest break1 mi
- Fifth closest break1 mi
Tide stations nearest to Noosa - Tea Tree Bay:
- Closest tide stationNoosa Head1 mi
- Second closest tide stationNoosa Heads2 mi
- Third closest tide stationTewantin5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCoolum Beach11 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMooloolaba21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Noosa - Tea Tree Bay:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields (Australia)714 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher (Australia)746 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass (Australia)750 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo (Australia)755 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek (Australia)802 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Noosa - Tea Tree Bay:
- Closest city locationMooloolaba (Australia)21 mi
- Second closest city locationSunshine Coast (Australia)21 mi
- Third closest city locationCaloundra (Australia)29 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSouth Brisbane (Australia)77 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTorquay (Australia)77 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Noosa, Tea Tree Bay is Maroochydore Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY) in Australia, which is 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Noosa, Tea Tree Bay is Brisbane International Airport (BNE), also in Australia, 112 km (70 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Noosa - Tea Tree Bay, QLD - Sunshine Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Noosa - Tea Tree Bay sea temperature, Noosa - Tea Tree Bay photographs, Noosa - Tea Tree Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Noosa - Tea Tree Bay webcams, current wind from QLD - Sunshine Coast live weather stations and Noosa - Tea Tree Bay tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Noosa - Tea Tree Bay.