Tanjung Kucur Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.9 °C
Tanjung Kucur in East Java is a sheltered reef break that only works once in a while. Nov-April (Wet Season) provides best time of year for waves. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south. A right hand reef break. Beware of urchins, rocks and rips.
Overall Tanjung Kucur Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Tanjung Kucur through an a... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Tanjung Kucur surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Java - East surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tanjung Kucur
Tide stations nearest to Tanjung Kucur:
- Closest tide stationBanjar45 mi
- Second closest tide stationWongsorejo45 mi
- Third closest tide stationDenpasar50 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSingaraja57 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPanji68 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Tanjung Kucur:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2799 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2799 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2808 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2809 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2810 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Tanjung Kucur:
- Closest city locationMuncar (Indonesia)17 mi
- Second closest city locationSrono (Indonesia)22 mi
- Third closest city locationNegara (Indonesia)23 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSingojuruh (Indonesia)28 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGenteng (Indonesia)30 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Tanjung Kucur is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS) in Indonesia, which is 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Tanjung Kucur is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI), also in Indonesia, 177 km (110 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tanjung Kucur, Java - East. Use the tab navigation above to view Tanjung Kucur sea temperature, Tanjung Kucur photographs, Tanjung Kucur detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tanjung Kucur webcams, current wind from Java - East live weather stations and Tanjung Kucur tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tanjung Kucur.