Tamaris Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.6 °C
Tamaris in Cote d'Azuris a reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the north with some shelter here from southeast winds. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the south. Sometimes crowded. Rocks are a hazard.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Tamaris
- The closest passenger airport to Tamaris is Provence (Marseille) Airport (MRS) in France, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Tamaris is Aix Les Milles (Aix-les-milles) Airport (QXB), also in France, 30 km (19 miles) away.
- Third is Le Castellet Airport (CTT) in France, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Caumont (Avignon) Airport (AVN) in France is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Garons (Nimes) Airport (FNI), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Tamaris and is 71 km (44 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Tamaris, Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur. Use the tab navigation above to view Tamaris sea temperature, Tamaris photographs, Tamaris detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Tamaris webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Cote d'Azur live weather stations and Tamaris tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Tamaris.