T-Land Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.2 °C
T-Land in Timor is an exposed reef break that has dependable surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Ideal winds are from the east northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. A left hand reef break. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Rocks are a hazard.
Overall T-Land Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at T-Land through a typical July, ba... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single T-Land surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Timor surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of T-Land
Visitor Reviews of T-Land
Tide stations nearest to T-Land:
- Closest tide stationKupang66 mi
- Second closest tide stationAshmore Reef92 mi
- Third closest tide stationPee Shoal149 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEndeh162 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationMaumere163 mi
Ski Resorts closest to T-Land:
- Closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2329 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2331 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2334 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2335 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2336 mi
Town and city forecasts close to T-Land:
- Closest city locationKupang (Indonesia)66 mi
- Second closest city locationKefamenanu (Indonesia)151 mi
- Third closest city locationEndeh (Indonesia)162 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMaumere (Indonesia)163 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAtambua (Indonesia)188 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to T-Land is El Tari (Kupang) Airport (KOE) in Indonesia, which is 124 km (77 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to T-Land is Wai Oti (Maumere) Airport (MOF), also in Indonesia, 259 km (161 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for T-Land, Timor. Use the tab navigation above to view T-Land sea temperature, T-Land photographs, T-Land detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, T-Land webcams, current wind from Timor live weather stations and T-Land tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around T-Land.