T-Bones Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind SSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.6 °C
T-Bones in Molokai is an exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the south southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the east. A right hand reef break. It's sometimes crowded here. Beware of rocks and sharks.
Overall T-Bones Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This image illustrates the range of swells directed at T-Bones through an average Augus... (show all text)
The graph describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single T-Bones surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Molokai surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of T-Bones
Tide stations nearest to T-Bones:
- Closest tide station9 mi
- Second closest tide station13 mi
- Third closest tide station20 mi
- Fourth closest tide station21 mi
- Fifth closest tide station24 mi
- The closest passenger airport to T-Bones is Kapalua (Lahania-kapalua) Airport (JHM) in Usa Maui Isl., 23 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to T-Bones is Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl., 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Kahului Airport (OGG) in Usa Maui Isl., 42 km (26 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Hana Airport (HNM) in Usa Maui Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to T-Bones and is 84 km (52 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for T-Bones, HAW - Molokai. Use the tab navigation above to view T-Bones sea temperature, T-Bones photographs, T-Bones detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, T-Bones webcams, current wind from HAW - Molokai live weather stations and T-Bones tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around T-Bones.