Surfside Pier Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.4 °C
Surfside Pier in South Carolinais a beach break that has unreliable waves with no particular seasonal pattern. Ideal winds are from the northwest. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Hazards include sharks,.
For Garden City Bridge, Main Creek, South Carolina, 4 km from Surfside Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Surfside Beach, 2 km from Surfside Pier.
|light winds from the NE|
Overall Surfside Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Surfside Pier over a normal Nove... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Surfside Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Surfside Pier
Tide stations nearest to Surfside Pier:
- Closest tide stationGarden City Bridge, Main Creek2 mi
- Second closest tide stationGarden City Pier (ocean)2 mi
- Third closest tide stationCaptain Alex's Marina, Parsonage Creek5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMyrtle Beach (Springmaid Pier)5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDivine's Dock6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Surfside Pier:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)216 mi
- Second closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)233 mi
- Third closest ski areaSugar Mountain (United States)241 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHawksnest (United States)242 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Beech Mountain Resort (United States)246 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Surfside Pier:
- Closest city locationMyrtle Beach (United States)7 mi
- Second closest city locationFlorence (United States)61 mi
- Third closest city locationGoose Creek (United States)75 mi
- Fourth closest city locationWilmington (United States)77 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNorth Charleston (United States)78 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Surfside Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Surfside Pier sea temperature, Surfside Pier photographs, Surfside Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Surfside Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Surfside Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Surfside Pier.